Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Bakeology: Gluten Free Vegan Crunchy Cookie Bites Review

 


  I recently was diagnosed with PCOS and according to experts, cutting out gluten and dairy will help decrease chronic inflammation which will help with my hormonal imbalances and in turn will decrease my symptoms. I decided I needed to try and find some snacks that don't have gluten to replace the ones that do so I went to Amazon and found these cookie bites. I ordered the chocolate chip, lemon, snickerdoodle, and vanilla chai bites. Every one of them are absolutely amazing and I don't even think I could pick a favorite. If you're like me and didn't know what vanilla chai is, they taste like gingerbread. I have a huge sweet tooth and always have so I figured my life without gluten would include no sweet snacks but Bakeology has given me hope that I will be able to continue to indulge in and find gluten free snacks that are actually delicious. 

I bought this product and reviewed it with my honest opinion. No one influenced my opinion. I did not receive payment for this product review. I have no relationship with the supplier of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment