Monday, August 1, 2022

It's 5 years later and I'm back!!

 Hi everyone, the last time I posted here I was in the 7th grade so about 13 and I am now a freshman in college about to turn 19. I have gone through so much since I last posted. I have had a lot of trauma since then but I was saved by the grace of God in 2019 and the first two years were rocky as the devil was really attacking me trying to hold me back from my purpose. As of September 2021 I finally started truly living for God and it has been an uphill battle sense then. God has help me do so much this past year, from beating addictions and depression to learning self control and self discipline. He has taught me a lot but we’re not stopping because he isn’t finished with me yet! 

I’m so excited to get back to blogging and if you would like to work with me please contact me via email: noseugh@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment